iMusthav Privacy Notice
Last updated on 2 December 2020
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What is your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• Our cookies policy?
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
iMusthav collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, product delivery address and phone number, etc.)
• Product registration for warranty service. (Your Name, Product name, email address, home address (for the product which requires on-site repair/return a repaired product), type, model and serial number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide iMusthav with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Product registration for warranty service.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
iMusthav may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• You liked or commented our post on website, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and other social media platforms, etc.
How will we use your data?
iMusthav collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Provide warranty service for your product.
If you agree, iMusthav will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products , services and discount information.
When iMusthav processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
iMusthav securely stores your data at high security computer data centre and keep your data in highest privacy level.
iMusthav will keep your data in our database until we got your official request to delete your data.
iMusthav would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop iMusthav from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the iMusthav Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click unsubscribe on the email newsletter when you received it.
What is your data protection rights?
iMusthav would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request iMusthav for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that iMusthav correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request iMusthav to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that iMusthav erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that iMusthav restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to iMusthav’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that iMusthav transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +852 5575 0035 (Whatsapp for Toll free)
Or write to us: cs@iMusthav.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: cs@iMusthav.com
- Call us: +852 5575 0035 (Whatsapp for Toll free)
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that iMusthav has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
End of iMusthav Privacy Notice