Everyone wants a healthy life and slow down the aging speed, right? But why some people can look younger than their peer group age? And some people look older than peers? Besides the reason of genes, do you know our living habit is also one of the factors?
This week, iMusthav Editor wants to share 11 tips for anti-aging from the American Academy of Dermatology, hope all of you can keep looking younger and healthy appearance, enjoy a more happy time.
The eleven tips as follows:
1. Protect your skin from the sun every day.
2. Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan.
3. If you smoke, stop.
4. Avoid repetitive facial expressions.
5. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
6. Drink less alcohol.
7. Exercise most days of the week.
8. Cleanse your skin gently.
9. Wash your face twice a day and after sweating heavily.
10. Apply a facial moisturizer every day.
11. Stop using skincare products that sting or burn.
Due to copyrights matter, if you want to read the whole article, please click the following link to go to the article on the website of the American Academy of Dermatology (aad.org):
Do you agree with these eleven tips?
Feel free to leave a message below and share this post.